Monday, 27 March 2017

Word Crimes can you dig it?




Yes, I admit I'm very guilty! But good to know some people are worse! I met a teacher who was impossible at speaking English properly, I couldn't decide if she was trying to dumb down or dumb up!
I've never been great at this blogging, I write too fast on my iPad that words go wrong and letters are missed....yet I love his take on the blog!
My wonderful friend M is in America now....LA lol. Thankfully she's not alone and she's going to have a fab time where she is. No seedy motel. Phew! I miss her so much yet so excited for her! I bet she's had a fun night already! M we love you!!! It brought back today a song I loved. I remember
being in a stinky car for I'm sure over an hour, and seeing one person from the motel being blessed by 
the rain. Whatever his religious beliefs, our responses to rain were the same. He 
watched and felt the rain, looking in awe at the sky, I remember thinking "I want to go to him and 
find out what he feels when it rains". 
I think there is always comfort. Somewhere, or doing something.  I found my comfort during the rain 
there, too, and I hope M feels it!!
My only regret there was I didn't dance in the rain. I will never dance with Delilah again, that's for sure?
But in all fairness there is something good I must put up! I was looking for old LA songs to put up for M, but found this and made me giggle. Quite prefer this version!!





A parody...!
This song always made me giggle!


Fireflies, aww. I've been listening to this daily and nightly for a wee while.
I like "it's hard to say, but I'd rather be awake when I'm asleep because my dreams are bursting at the seams".
There's something so innocent about this, no, I don't find it silly, I like the song so much.
I can think of my childhood toys, and how even as a child I'd prefer being up, my good imagination was wild, although I mainly played with Barbies!
And playing by sprinklers! 





Another parody!!!


Me.




Love this one lol.




"One little kiss isn't anything"
















No comments:

Post a Comment