Wednesday, 15 March 2017


The truth anout my manic posts andpushing people away.
I say this started innocently, I'd found on a reputable selling website hundreds and probably hundreds more selling what they said were legal and asyounding pills and injections thattake away so much of your hunger. Know im the vain type to go for liposuction etc! I was very sceptical about the bottles and injections ut only that I couldn't see them workings much, the ones overy the counter never helped. Little did I know I've been taking actual amphetamin!!! Buy after 3 days my hunger had stopped completely and for this being the 6th 7th week. But I've also been vomiting up to 20 times a day,,q and falling most dwys. So I had a rushed blood text on Monday and Tuesday I had to get my results from my doctor she was as kind as she could be never shouting, she seemed v concerned about me. So mum gave her all my pills and said I will try some sort of weight watching programme




Anyway night before last a fell again
"Unfortunately it took a health scare to reprioritise"


































So 2 nights ago I fell Harne on my legs and expected X more carpet burns but instead of that both my upper thighs are I completely in agony even moving in bed and I can't even walk out. I'm hoping it will take the less than a fortnight advice so I can catch my second wind and get out there be helpful to mum again as feeling this and being so frail makes me think she is my carer instead.. So I've put up song songs, mainly girly defiant! 


Please forgive me for givingyou bed news but hope it explains I'm moving on and don't you ever try this things as now my pancreas has had it and my liver disease is worse. Ps that thighs have muscle 
wastage..
Love you all !!! From a more positive Lizzieand an even less stupid one! Thanks to My wonderful dr and nurse Ksren!








It's not worth the drama for a Beautiful Lie.













This song is such a comfort to me and I hope to  you too! Xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment