Saturday, 27 August 2016

The death of Cinders



The death of Cinderella 

I'm wise and ambitious
And  angry and free
And smart and available
And sexy...

And soft and appealing
And wearing pyjamas 
And twisted and willing
And crazy...

and this is the story of the death of Cinderella 
She grew to be a maid because she couldn't find a fella that could please her
And it's all they could do not to throw her on the floor....


And thought provoking and opinionated
Cultured and funny
And experienced
Fearless and tender
Sweetly unhibited
Likes a good debate....

And this is the story of the death of Cinderella 
She grew to be a maid because she couldn't find a fella that could please her
And it's you could do not to tie her to the bed


I could fall in love I million times before I die
You could draw me a bubble bath
We could walk into the sunset...

And this the story of the death of Cinderella
She grew to be a maid because she couldn't find a fella that could please her
And it's all they could do not to shake her shoulders

And this is the story of the death of Cinderella 

I'm gonna grow to be a maid because I'll never find a fella that will please me. 

And it's all you can do not to kick me in the arse.


Life has been strange for me recently. I'm going to meet my best friend Cassandra i
At Christmas/New Year. Will be my first time away from my Mum since a 3 day trip at a high school in Northern Ireland. This is going to be huge, but to meet my best friend will be fab. Little, my other best friend hasn't been week for so many weeks, I've noticed because she was shying away from the Internet, so I haven't been able to see her this year, but I dream I will in the new year....I won't care how cold it is, Lottie!!! Friends and strangers love can make you feel warm. 
I've had to stop knitting as I need to save up my money, I haven't gotten round to counting them all as I need to Rex the ends of each but I have a few full black bin bags in the bedroom being annoying lol. I feel proud that people have taken to theri hearts , the homeless people's pligh this winter. Some 'Man' an es xflatefmage from Trinity House who's a total drunk and drinks in rehabs, he said gto me oh my HH Faceboom page not to give anything to the homes "if we want something we'll ask for it". It took me aback and did hurt. I've never hanged to "push" anything on anyone. I don't ram my religion down people's throats because I think we are all friends to be what we want and believe what we want. Obvs no terrorism lol. But seriously, there's been a bit of a movement, people have donated wool, total strangers helping me out, there are two people knitting as I type, one is Stephane (I WILL get back to you but you will understand why I'm not talking right now) The other lady is wonderful fun beautiful neighbour Jackie (Jacqui?) thank you so much for your most  equatorial intricate scarves! !! THANK YOU!! I'll be putting pics up soon! You are amazing at it and people will so much them wrapped around them. 
Anyway the reason wmy I'm not going out or chatting on phone etc is because I'm a bit low. I was eating a damned meerkat gummy beat and it snapped my front tooth off!! 
See, this is what you get for.not going to the dentists in 2 years. I need dentures 😷😷😷
So next Friday some of my teeth will be pulled and dentures put on. Not looking forward to it. And although I hate going to the dentist, my dentist is a v genuine mice man. Amd the clinic itself is just wonderful and the staff are so lovely they even remembered my name after 2 years!!! 
I'm very lucky to be a client to what I believe to be the best surgery here. Well, at least I'll look nice for America! 
Can anyone tell me what's allowed or more to the point what's not allowed in luggage and hand luggage? And can you use your iPhone and iPad when on plane? I may be a selfie queen. Again!! 
So how are you alll? Hope you're all ok, here  for you no matter what, ok? 
Let me know how you're doing, lotsa love, Lizzie xxx













Go on, laugh!!!
I give you permission lol.
And pyjamas here's me and Cassandra in America this Christmas!



And a photo of my blind boy xx
Love you all, and hoe are you all doing???




No comments:

Post a Comment