Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Desperado to Wild Child...Thank YOU!!




Thank you.

There are so many parts that I have hidden and didn't get lost
There are so many ways that I have cut off my nose to spite my face
There are so many colours that I still try to hide while I paint
And there are so many tunes that I secretly sing away

But come along
I invite these part-time writers
Hello, this invitation
Is one that I’ve stopped fighting



Thank you for seeing me
I feel so less lonely 
Thank you for getting me
I hear your bide, you empathy
this intimacy.

There were so many times I thought I'd die not being truly known
There have been so many moments forever lonely in my location


You come along to celebrate each feeling
And there you are, all honoured and inviting.

Thank you for seeing me
I feel so less lonely
Thank you for getting me
I hear your bide, your empathy
This intimacy


There was a day where the trust that was being asked of me
Required too much, except your generosity
To love myself enough
To let you help me


Thank you for seeing me
I feel so less lonely
Thank you for getting me
I hear your bide, you empathy,
this intimacy





I'd like to thank my friends, especially my bestie Cassanda and my bestie Charlotte. But all of you,
you take me as I am, don't wish to change me (except maybe for the better) and you guide me. I'm in
awe of all of you. How someone like me, mistrusting yet caring, I've turned around hugely due to your love and support, your want to actually read what can be heart wrenching, or as carefree as anything.



I've asked my friend Cassandra if I can visit her in America over Christmas and New Year...she said yes!!! I'm so happy like a seven year old getting an ice cream on a hot day. That my life is changing and for the better.

I'm a better person because of everyone who supports me,  when I get a smile from a stranger as I'm
in town it brightens my day, so I try to do that to everyone too. You're all probably yet to see my goofy side, my brother will tell you I'm a geek. The reason I've been away is I was to,d my lithium test showed too little lithium, so they've added extra and I think that's what's been making me so
sleepy.




But I'm happy now, I'm no longer the desperado, I'm the Wild Child that Enya sang about.
So I've included the videos below, love and thanks go to ALL of you!!!

Love, Lizzie xxx

Ps last song, if it works was a fave of mine in the 80's










No comments:

Post a Comment