Sunday, 12 June 2016

Let's skip to the good bit




The past is gone but something might be found to take its place.

Last night and past few weeks like I wrote, many emotions have come and gone. I've decided to post about the good emotions, or the good lyrics/music.
I've been speaking to a dear old friend of mine, who I might be able to put a pic up later if she will allow me. This lady, is the nicest human being I've ever met, she has her own fair share of problems, and we used to be flat mates. We fraught a few times, usually when I was ill, bug we've never lost contact. I love this lady. I'm going to see her where she lives now no matter what. And why not? We haven't seen each other in years and we can go silent on each other when we pare not well. But what

a sign of friendship that we don't mind our silences and we wait until we can talk, no pressure and no


ill feelings. That's true friendship. One year, on my birthday she left her residence (where she was normally cocooned) and even though she was as sick as anything came on my special day, I've never forgotten that.
So here are some songs that I was was once told by a friend of mine I the Facebook HH page to do when I am low, and just thinking about putting these up are already making me happy. These either inspire me, make me ponder or make me laugh.
Hope you enjoy them, too
Love Lizzie

Ps Thank you so much for the Rhubarb, Jo!!


























































You can't run away forever, but there's nothing wrong to get a good head start...


















No comments:

Post a Comment