Thursday, 2 June 2016

Let's help the homeless this winter!




I was. At first making a crowdfunding page, however I started to hallucinate, seeing things that weren't ther pe and in a panic I asked for the page to be deleted, thinking I would be unablenyoncarry this out. But The Halstead Gazette were kind enough to do an article about how it helping the homeless through the Salvation Army to hand out my handmade scarves this Winter. Please read THe Halstead Gazette Article

Included here are some photos my mother took with just a few of my scarves.



Please think about helping.myoundont have to help me if you don't want, but maybe you can help


people yourself some other way.



Thanks Lizzie xxx





































UPDATE 
I've received an email from a lovely woman to help me with yarns, who I intend to write back to when my iPad stops acting weird.
And I received a message from Mark Byron!!!



It's not that far...








Be strong, serve God only, know that if you do, beautiful heaven awaits...










3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this idea! And it wouldn't take much at all. Kudos to you for this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something we already do as a family, have for years. Because there are some that have gone through horrible life circumstances that were beyond their control, and it is our job as humans to help one another. It may be something as small as money donations, cards and letters, or making (and giving) items like this and gift bags with necessities they can use. We are all just one big family. You're a lovely person for doing this. And I want to thank you on behalf of those recipients.

    ReplyDelete