Friday, 5 February 2016

Enjoy The Silence


Today in 1990 Enjoy The Silence rang in my ears.
I'm being quiet at the moment because I'm in the middle of a project. 
I took part in The Time To Talk day, which was a bit quiet and interrupted by a troll.
But that was then. 
My dear friend Pauline contacted the mental health team about the cpn's lack of contact with me and surprise surprise she is coming to see me on Tuesday.
I intend to ask about seeing a consultant again as my mood dips pretty low since she took me off antidepressants.
I'm hopeful. I have to be.
But since the relevance of this song was brought to my attention today, I watched the video (words may be unneccessary yet relevant!)
And the King travelling alone having everything he needs yet still words hurt so he desires to be alone and look around him in beautiful isolation.
So in tune with my current situation and the anniversary of the song that summed up my youth, here it is! 
Enjoy (The Silence) until Tuesday!




1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite songs from Depeche Mode. I still listen to it today, and my nieces ask, with their wrinkly foreheads, "Aunty Nat, what IS that noise?!?!?" Lol! As opposed to the music of today.....:/

    ReplyDelete