Saturday, 16 January 2016

Your second wind


Recently my personal life took a dive even though there were good times, they were outweighed by the bad.
Today my mum he
Ad her eye operation and had a huge smile on her face as she returned, even posed for a funny picture  with her eye patch, despite feeling the pressure as the anaesthetic wears off. 
The pic is below.
I've been watching a lot of Joyce Meyer and today's episode spoke to me.
I can't carry old burdens or wonder why people are better off than I am right now. Because mum, she is a star. I take inspiration from her.
If she can smile through the pain, so can I. 
So can you. The song above is about suicide and I've chosen not to put up the official video as, to be fair, when one is feeling that low, parts of it do no good to ease you from your pain.
But the melody and lyrics make more sense when you are recovering from feel a bit better in yourself.
I recently downloaded Billy Joel's greatest hits so you may expect more in the future!
I'd put Downeaster Alexa but I doubt my next post will have anything to do with the having no luck at Swordfishing?!
Have a great day!
Lizzie.



No comments:

Post a Comment