Friday, 31 July 2015

Grizabella the Glamour Cat


I apologise for such a long time of no posts.
My cat, Bella, has cat flu, and I now think she is losing her sight in one eye.
I've have a couple of trolls on my Facebook page, but That is their problem, I have my cat to think of.

She was named after the character is Cats the musical.
You may even see me in town someday wearing proudly the shirt.






I may not post as much here while she is poorly, so if you would like to see little updates, please look at my Facebook page The Halstead Hermit, where I do a few updates when I feel unable to write much here.

Until I blog again (which won't be very long) I leave you with the best version of Memory, performed  by one of the best singers there is, Betty Buckley.



No comments:

Post a Comment