Wednesday, 17 June 2015

It's just a moment - this time will pass


Stuck in a moment...

Last night, around 8pm I took my bedtime pills and went to bed and slept all night.
The first time in months.
I was depressed, and I certainly was stuck in a moment.
In fact I've been stuck in a moment for decades.
I can make strives, but throughout the day and night I can focus on my past, the bad events that have scarred me and made me into what I am today.
Some will say it's genetics, but I know the truth.

However, I also know if the past can't be forgiven and left there (by me) I can't move on and grow.
I have been stuck in these moments for too long, 
And I will get better.
This is not a sad song, or a depressing one. 
For me, it's about redemption.
I will recover.


No comments:

Post a Comment