Sunday, 13 November 2011

Last Night of Respite

I'm a poet and I know it! :)
Well, I've made it a week of my bedstay here.
RIght now I'm in a project for people with personality disorders.  Whilst I'm still struggling coming to terms with the fact I have been told I have Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder ( a supposedly nicer term for Borderline Personality Disorder - BPD) I have to say that although I don't think I could come here during the day as I'm so not good with groups of people (darn that kindergarten teacher), I must admit that it's been a well deserved break from my life at home.  OK, I don't work, but for me living is fearful and full of dangers.  It's impossible for me to get on buses on my own and they were going to do outreach work with me, but that is going to be sorted by my cpn anyway. 
What happens when I get home?  I spend a night with my mother.
Mum isn't my biggest fan....I ring her up constantly.  Mind you, I do that even when I'm home! 

I calculated this last night...I haven't cut for 9 months.  That's ever since my first stay here at the project.
Anyway, that's enough from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment