Saturday, 16 July 2011

Thank You Jesus

This week I was thinking back to my last blog, where I stated some of the wonderful things my cpn has done for me, when it suddenly occured to me that I had forgotten (how horrible am I) a certain Someone.
Jesus!
How silly of me, I was still so shocked at the news, but I still cant believe just how ungrateful I have been...
Jesus has been there for me this whole time and I forgot to thank Him.

In fact, every single thing that my cpn has done for me, my Saviour has done for me a million times over.
Never leaving my side through it all.....never forgetting to love little old me.

Thank you Jesus, I love you.

Lizzie x

1 comment:

  1. Like I just said in the comment on my blog - Jesus just wants you to be his friend. He's got many who want to serve him and do his work, but few who want to sit and be with him and just be his friend! Bless you lots, Lizzie. Have a lovely week. xx

    ReplyDelete