Saturday, 2 July 2011

being aware, anticipation and respite

Hi, well this week has gone fast and thankfully not too much drama involved.

Jenny taught me something about one of my last posts where I spoke of how I was anticipation my mood dropping so low again.  Jenny taught me that instead I should be aware that my mood MIGHT drop and not anticipate it at all.

I shall try this.

I've been invited to a wedding in July, and I was told by a friend that Phil said he would take me to it.
I said thanks but it's now left me with a wee dilemma...what clothes to wear.

Now, I'm not one of these women with outfits for all occasions, every season.  I'm a jeans girl, and with the minimum amount of colour and design possible. 
I can't afford to buy new clothes so lets pray I can find some clothes and shoes good enough to wear or I aint going!

I've been offered a respite bed for 2 weeks on the 1st of August! 
I was there for 1 week 3 months ago and by the end of it I didn't want to leave.
It's a place for people with personality disorders. 
Do you think I have a personality disorder? 
I'll go, even though I'm certain I have to pd at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment