Saturday, 25 June 2011

Tom's Diner

These past two weeks have been very unusual for me.  This Sunday, I will have been out 13 out of 14 days in a row!!  I go out with my Mum and two of our friends to the local coffee shop where we put the world to rights for almost 2 hours before we do a bit of shopping.  This is not doing my purse any favours!!!
Great to people watch, oh the things you see!
Well, what a change.  I find if I stay in I cannot tolerate being alone (self harm thoughts creep in) so I go out for the company.  It kills a few hours and I like it, although one thing scares me:
what happens if or when I go back into my old routine and stay indoors feeling low, cutting, or suicdal thoughts decide to bombard my brain?  Trust me, they will be back, they always come back.

Anticipatory Anxiety again?


I hope your week has been good and that you are in good health!
Thanks for reading! x

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so well, Lizzie. Remember, this is the start of a whole new life in Jesus. It's a journey. Sometimes we fall down, but he always picks us up. Trust him to be stronger than you are! Try reading some of the psalms. Keep your hand in the hand of Jesus. xxx

    ReplyDelete